Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weekend in review



Quick synopsis? Thursday night was wine night at our usual spot- Speakeasy. It's true, we have a "usual spot." So much so that when I walked in late, the bartender was on the way to my table with my wine bottle ready to go. Friday night, Sunny and I went out downtown and played "wingmams." The most action I got was a 21 year old inadvertently touching my boob and bragging about it to his friends and having my drinks bought by a 55 year old man. Saturday night, Meggan (one of my best friends from college) came in town and we went out to Johnny and Junes.. where we danced the night away to Colt Ford and drank our weight in gin and tonics. We got home at 5am that night.. so it must have been a good one!

Needless to say, my Monday off from work was spent recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment