Wednesday, April 21, 2010

positivity.

This morning I was sent a very inspirational email and it totally got me thinking about how grateful I am that things in my life are going so well. I will close on my condo before I turn 25. The thought of home buying has always seemed like something so far away- so i'm proud of myself that I'm doing it now- and while i'm still single. I have a job in radio that allows me to meet some of the most interesting people on the planet- AND get to share my days with the best coworkers ever- most of whom have become like family. This new found photography business is booming. If you would have asked me a year ago if I ever thought this would have happened, I wouldn't have had a clue. What a whim it was to try it out- and get such positive feedback. Three months later- I've managed to book 9 shoots and my first wedding at the end of May! I have a great family- who have become more than just parents and a sister, but more like a rock of support that i'm not sure I could get by without. Life is amazing. Sometimes it's nice to just step back and realize that all of a sudden, out of nowhere, and maybe even totally unexpected- you're living a life that is almost, the best possible scenario of you.

As quoted from the forward from the lovely miss Sabrina- "Prepare for the future without fear. Keep the faith and drop the fear."

No comments:

Post a Comment