Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Moi

My sister told me yesterday that I haven't been keeping up with blog lately. So, heres the quick synopsis of my life.

I'm always busy. I talk on the radio on Saturday nights. I'm buying a condo that closes on April 28th. I have a new photography biz- www.fybphotography.com- check it. I decided to become an ordained minister on the internet yesterday, don't ask me why. I am looking for a curvy camelback couch, currently. My life has lived in an 8x10 box for over a year and is yearning to be unpacked. I met Blaine Larsen this morning who wrote George Straits current #1 hit. I wore my shirt inside out for a good two hours today before anyone told me. I am terrible at time management and will overbook myself excessively. I'm going to be 25 in 49 days and it scares the crap out of me. I've recently been told that i'm a free spirit- and to think, this whole time I thought I was a worry wart. That's the long and short of it. It's hard to keep current when my life goals change daily, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment